Coronavirus Update for Farmer Autocare Customers
As an essential business all of our centres remain open, including all those are under Level 4 restrictions.
We are continuing to offer all of our services. MOT inspections operating as normal.
We are operating to the following recommended Social Distancing measures:-
- We are routinely cleansing our Reception areas. Hand sanitiser & tissues available.
- You will be asked to avoid waiting in Reception.
- If you do need to wait, you will be asked to stay outside, or in your car, until we can look after you.
- Please do not approach the Reception Desk unless asked to do so.
- We may ask you to drive your car into the fitting bay. If we need to drive your car, our people will wear the appropriate PPE and we will sanitise your car both before and after.
- Please pay by card rather than cash, if possible.
- If you are vulnerable, or need extra help, then please speak to our Centre Manager who will be happy to help.