New Rules on MOT Testing
Due to the unfolding COVID -19 situation, the Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) have ruled that for those cars and vans due their MOT from 30th March 2020, will have their MOT extended by 6 months.
They do though state “Vehicles must be kept in a roadworthy condition and drivers can be prosecuted if they drive an unsafe vehicle”.
We are remaining open and are continuing to do MOTs, car servicing, maintenance and repair to keep you safe and moving.
Book your £27.00 MOT now:
If your vehicle is 3 years old or more, you are required by law to have an MOT. The Ministry of Transport test, commonly known as the MOT test, is an annual safety check to ensure the vehicle meets minimum safety standards and levels of exhaust emissions set out by the DVSA (Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency, formerly VOSA). All of our Scottish MOT Centres can carry out hybrid MOTs.
Why choose Farmer Autocare for your MOT?
- All of our centres are government approved MOT test centres
- Our price of £27 is less than half price of the recommended DVSA cost of £54.85
- Book an appointment online when it suits you; we have daily one hour slots available
- While-u-wait service – relax with a paper, coffee or hot chocolate and enjoy our free WiFi access
- We’ll give you a yearly reminder prior to when your next MOT is due, keeping you legal and safe
“Excellent service and really friendly people.” Jim, Dunfermline
“I searched about and couldn’t find lower prices.” Angie, Clydebank
“I like the fact you can order online and pay in-store.” Andy, Edinburgh
“The Manager and his crew were super polite and professional...” Chris, Alloa
“A great price and very competitive for the area.” Sarah, Perth